Wednesday, July 30, 2008

E-Bay & Bob

Today we (the girls and I) took a little road trip to see my husband's sister and her family. They live about an hour and a half away, it's just right for a day-trip. We had a really nice time, and another day without Daddy went by very quickly.

On the way there and back, we listened to CD's. (Our car is not fancy enough to have an input for the iPod... someday...)

We listened to Weird Al's Poodle Hat, PFR's Them, Fleming & John's Delusions of Grandeur, and my Jonathan Coulton mix CD.

What I have in my head are two songs from the Weird Al CD, "E-Bay" a song parody of the Backstreet Boys' "I Did It My Way" (I think?), and "Bob," a knock-off of Bob Dylan's style, but every line is a palindrome. The video for that one is great, a true parody of a Bob Dylan video.

So after listening to 4 CD's, and over 55 songs, I have in my head 2 songs from the first thing I heard today. Go figure.

No comments: