Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hubby Is HOME!!!

My dear husband is home! My big girl and I welcomed him home last night around 9:45. Yes, I let a five-year-old stay up until nearly 10 PM to see her daddy. She was so excited that he was coming home! And she had a surprise for him, which she was excited to share. She got her hair cut on Monday, and we've been saving that as a surprise for him(which is why I didn't post about it, in case he were to read my blog while he was away). It's also a surprise to my parents, but I'm pretty sure they won't read this until after we see them on Monday, so I'm not worried about spoiling anything.

We had a lovely time just talking for about two hours after he came home, and after we got the big girl settled down for bed. I just love times like that. It's what I miss most when he's gone.

Thank you, God, for taking care of him (and us) while he was away. Thank you for bringing him home to us safe and sound!

No comments: